Know more - game better
A new dimension of gaming
What is quantified gaming?
Via built in sensors, the NAOS QG tracks your heart rate, galvanic skin response and actions per minute. This data appears as a transparent overlay on your screen.
Just like athletes gather and analyze data, we want to do the same for gamers. Provide you with deep insights. Enable you to understand your reactions and optimize your gaming!
Inside the QG beast
The Naos QG uses the PMW-3360 optical sensor that has a superb accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of 7.6m/sec (250 IPS) all the way up to 12000 DPI.
Show the world how you really feel
The software is complemented by an in-game overlay that shows heart rate and relevant data during games. This makes the Naos QG a unique tool for streamers and gamers.
Fine tuned sensors
A closer look
This is a close-up on the sensors that measure your heart rate and GSR. They are expertly crafted inside the mouse and will not bother your comfortable grip on the classic NAOS shape.
- Monitoring of Heart Rate, movement and activity data
- With a Heart Rate Sensor from Pixart - PAH8001EI‐2G
- GSR Sensor with tin coated copper electrodes
- Four layers of dark grey rubber coating ensures maximum grip
- Angle Tuning: adjustment of X/Y rotation angle to counter hand sweep angle and improve accuracy
- Up to 16.8 Million color options
- 7 fully programmable buttons
- 32bit ARM Processor running at 32Mhz with 128 kb built-in memory
- Large PTFE mouse feet
- Gold Plated, Full speed USB 2.0 with Plug and Play
- 2m long braided cabley
- Weight: 103g
- Pixart PMW-3360 - native DPI optical sensor
- A maximum of 12000 DPI
- 1ms Response Time
- 1000Hz Polling Rate
- No positive or negative hardware acceleration
- A maximum speed of 7.6m/sec (250 IPS)
We know we make the best gaming gear
but what do you think?
Images in the wild
Others also bought